Pergola – An arbor or passageway with a roof or trelliswork on which climbing plants are trained to grow. You don’t have to incorporate plants as these structures are beautiful enough to be the sole focal point of your new and improved outdoor living space. How long does it take?
It normally takes one day. After we make the initial measurements, the pergola is actually built at our off-site facility and then assembled on site. Is a permit required?
Some counties require permits, which we would pull if necessary. Do you offer financing?
Financing is available through the Bill Me Later program available through PayPal. You can get up to 6 months interest free financing. Learn more about it here. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash. What material is used in the construction?
We offer the following selections for lumber:
Yellow Pine (Pressure Treated)
- Finish – Smooth (conventional)
- Availability – Readily available throughout U.S.
- Price – Least expensive
- Finish – Rustic Rough look
- Availability – Available in Florida and S.E. U.S.
- Price – Moderately expensive
- Finish – Smooth and/or Rustic Rough
- Availability – Less available than Pine or Cypress
- Price – Most Expensive
Concrete – used to set each post of the Pergola.
The floor beneath and surrounding the Pergola can be constructed with the following materials:
- Concrete – Slab (Stained or Natural)
- Pavers – Various colors and sizes to enhance your home
- Stone – Travertine and Coral (which will keep deck cool in direct sun). There are many stone choices but these two are amongst the best.
- We can add wood deck as the flooring of the the area desire.
The workmanship on your pergola is guaranteed for 12 months. Is any type of maintenance required?
No maintenance is required. How long have you been in business?
We have been in operation since 2008. However, Bruno has been in the construction industry for the last 25 years. Are you licensed and bonded?
We are licensed, bonded, and insured with $2 million liability. Do you perform your own work or sub it out to contractors?
All work is performed by our own in-house staff. We do not use sub-contractors.